Thursday, May 14, 2009

Dreaming

Every time i sleep through my alarm and am going to be late for school i have the same dream, or at least very similar ones. They include:
My sister is always at my house in the morning (because she still lives there in the room next to mine), I always am trying to pick out something to wear but can't seem to find anything i like, i always end up going into my sisters closet to look for something and i find something super cute, I always try it on and for some reason it looks really ugly on me, my sister always comes in and criticizes my style or my clothes.
Eventually i always realize it's a dream and I'm probably late for school.
I've also had dreams for the last week that Ash is prego! anything to tell us ash?

No comments:

Post a Comment