Monday, December 8, 2014

Whats Up With The (Svelte) Wallets?

Today I want to tell you about "the wallets". Why do I keep talking about Svelte Wallets? First because i'm in love with them and second because I'm in love with the man that makes them! Andrew first started making wallets out of Tyvek a couple years back. He would make them out of USPS and FedEx envelopes. The wallet I've been using for a year now was the first trifold prototype. 

And thus the trifold, now known as The Express, was born.
I've now upgraded to a customized Svelte Wallet! You can't see well in the picture but it's turquoise and coral. My favorites!

Pretty hot don't ya think?
It's waterproof, tear proof, SUPER slim, and just down right cool (cool beans, cool, cool, cool beans).

There is probably no way to convince you that I think this product is sweet just because it is and not because of the second reason listed above. I guess it's your loss though. 

I have 8 cards and 5 bills in my wallet right now. 

Fits great in my running pants and biking jersey. 

My favorite part about the wallet is that I can slip it into the front or back pocket of my (skinny) jeans and it fits great. I often have my iphone and wallet in the same pocket and I hardly notice they're there. The other sweet part is that Andrew prints all his own wallets so he can customize one for you. We're currently working on a gold polka dot with gold stitching for a friend.

We also give back! As if the wallet wasn't a score (priced at $15, a little more than your lunch at Cafe Rio yesterday), a portion of the money used to purchase the wallet goes back to our community through various charities.

Can you say perfect stocking stuffer? Put a little gift card in the slot and you're good to go. Svelte Wallets also has a give away going on RIGHT NOW on insta so check it out! @sveltewallets 

No comments:

Post a Comment