Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A Whole New World

This blogging thing really is like a whole new world to me. I always read Ashely's and Mike's and it just looks like so much fun, so now I've joined the blogging world. Although I'm not sure i have anything as exciting as a new baby or some sweet scooters to write about, but I'll try to dig something up.
Currently I am sitting in my computer tech class, although it feels more like a freezing cold Florida right now. They have turned on the swamp cooler so the second you walk in the building your clothes stick to you and what may have been once pretty hair is now a out of control frizz ball on the top of your head. ( normally it wouldn't matter, but there are some pretty cute kids in my class) all well, i guess to world will go on;) till next time!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world!

    All the cool kids are blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You add the links down the side in your dashboard/customize button in the top right corner of your blog. in "edit layout" you can add page elements. all sorts of ones like a list of links, pictures, music, polls, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I remember Computer Tech...You really do waste A LOT of time in that class

    ReplyDelete