I'm wearing a scarf! I know it totally looks like i have a quadruple chin:) these are only a few pictures out of many. It was so funny trying to fit us all into that little booth. I'm sure the workers had a nice view because all of our butts and limbs were hanging out of the curtain.
After that we all got super hungry and we had heard about this new place called Bellissimo where they sell gelato! it was so super amazing, although very expensive. for a bowl about 2" by 2" its like 3 dollars! But surprisingly enough it filled me up! I guess they don't whip it with air or something like that, and its 40% less fat! amazing!!!
After that we were planning on going to Improv at Rodgers Memorial but i guess they were having stage problems so they gave us free tickets for next time! I've heard it's really funny, I'm excited.
Since we couldn't go to that we went to Sarah's house with some of our guy friends and watched the Jazz kick butt! GO JAZZ!
No comments:
Post a Comment