Thursday, May 15, 2008

Dancing my dreams away

Tonight will be my very first Dance Company concert. This is really special to me because I've wanted to be in the Bountiful High Dance Company concert ever since i was a was a little girl. I also remember going to the football games with my daddy and looking at the drill team and crying because i wanted to be one so bad. Now I'm not exactly sure why i wanted to with all the ugly costumes and make up;)


All of this is just proof to my self that i really can achieve anything that i set my mind to. I've worked really hard for almost a year to get where i am now and it feels great! It's amazing how far I've come with only doing this kind of dance for two years.
here is a sneak preview



yes that is a butt shot of me! aren't you so excited?

Even though i talk so much about how i hate dance and Jan i can name a billion things that I've learned from being on this team....starting with knowing exactly what i don't want to be like(cough Jan cough). I've also learned how to be really punctual, i no longer know how to be "fashionably late".

Loves! till next time.

1 comment:

  1. That is so exciting. I loved being a part of the drill team. There is nothing like it! Good luck! You are a great dancer!

    ReplyDelete