I've been thinking about my senior quote since Ashley had her memorable
"wear your retainers so you don't have to have braces twice"
(her senior picture above gleaming with braces on her teeth)
I was always convinced i was going to have a dang good one! and then the day finally came (way to fast) and i hadn't thought of anything! So i frantically texted Ashley and asked her what she thought. She was much more help full then Jordan's "uhh i dunno i cant think of anything". She mentioned something about Penelope which is my very most favorite movie.
My senior Quote ended up being
"We're all Penelopes, just some of us choose to wear a scarf"
I always wanted to have a funny quote but i guess I'm just not funny enough for one:)
So there you have it....
well, it's not a funny quote... but it is dang deep + cool!
ReplyDeletei heart that movie too. plus, that james mcavoy is soooo yummy! :D