Saturday, December 6, 2008

Numbers

So I've recently found out that i think about numbers in a different way then most people do.
Ever since elementary school numbers have always had genders and relationships with other numbers. When i told some of my friends this at school they thought i was loony! I just simply explained to them what I've always known.....
1 is a boy and is in love with number 2 who is a girl. 2 really likes 4 who is a boy but 4 likes number 5. 3 is a girl and is in love with both 4 and 6 but cant get either of them because 4 is always thinking about 5 and 5 and 6 are together. 7 is a boy and has had some what of a relationship with 8 but 8 always ends up going for 9 because he's stronger and kind of a bad boy. 10 of course is a boy and likes 12 but 12 and 11 are pretty much inseparable.
so really the only happy numbers are 5,6,8,9,11, and 12 and the rest are sad. I have no idea how i came up with this, it wasn't like i just sat down and made it up....it's just how it is and how it has to be. Which is probably why i really suck at math......

1 comment: