When i go to the gym i usually run....a lot! I also go to yoga and that is pretty much it. I decided on Tuesday that i was done with that and i was going to get motivated to do something more! One of my friends from school was there and she assisted me in lifting weights.
It felt sooo good and i was so proud of my self for doing it. I already know a little bit about lifting free weights from my dad so i knew i had to pretty much lift until i couldn't no longer do so. So i did and it killed but it was a wonderful feeling to leave the gym exhausted.
And exhausted i was the next day! i couldn't move my arms past my shoulders with out screaming while doing so.
Today I can no longer straighten my right arm. It is pretty much locked in a ninety degree angle and wont do anything else unless someone does it for me. Also i can hardly walk because on Wednesday i did lower body and its killer.....I'm dreading tomorrow because its always worse the second day.
so i think maybe i exhausted my muscles a little to much, and maybe i should have someone who knows what they are doing show me how to lift weights. I decided it would be no fun hurting my self. I'm pretty sure my arm isn't permanent, but if it was it would be pretty funny to walk around with my arm always bent which reminds me of a funny story.
Kayley's sister's, or sister in law i cant remember which one, arm doesn't extend all the way because of her tendons or something so when she was dating either Kayley's brother in law or brother the first time they held hands he held the one connected to the arm that doesn't straighten and after walking for a while the boy said "ummm you can put your hand down if you want" because he didn't realise she couldn't! hahaha funny funny!
you can use dad's body for life program to find out how to lift weights well. I used to that program for my weight lifting. Hopefully I'll get the weight lifting book I want for christmas and maybe we can do that together!
ReplyDelete