Tuesday, July 28, 2009

:)



A couple weeks ago Eric and I had a photo shoot with the one and only Mary Elizabeth. Last week I got the first peek at them and i LOVE them! I especially like the ones in our Love You Long Time outfits, I like the young innocence of them. Although when Eric showed his mommy she thought they all looked like they were a little more then that...I don't think she was too happy we were taking "engagement" pictures :/
These pictures were in fact not engagement pictures but who knows, maybe we'll use them in our wedding video ;) he he just kidding, as much as i would LOVE love love to wait for Eric while he's on his mission i think the best thing to do is live life to it's fullest and not let anything hold me back. I think just sitting waiting for two years would qualify as something to hold me back. I'll just keep my fingers crossed that when he comes back and finds an educated well rounded gall he'll want to fall madly back in like with me!! Don't be afraid to call me up around September 2nd, I'll need something to do and something to occupy my mind.
Anywho back to the real point of this blog. Mary did an awesome job photographing us and i hope she had was much fun as we did :) !
If you haven't already seen these pictures and would like to just go take a looker on Mary's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment