
Kayley Alicia and I had some super awesome girl time in Bear Lake a couple weeks ago and I'm finally uploading the pictures. Hope you're excited because I am :)
First day we spent on the beach for pretty much the entire day which would probably explain why i got so sunburned a got blisters on the the parts that usually don't see the sun...

This is our super hero fun. (All of these are taken by the camera timer)

Um...Egyptians maybe?

The second day we went to Minnetonka Cave. I thought i had never been to this specific cave but i guess i've been a few dozen times but our friend Alicia the one on the left had never been in a cave before.

After taking a tour through the cave and spending a little time on the beach we treated our selves to a little something better then pizza. We went to the steak house! It was pretty funny because it was a ton of old folks and they had this big screen TV that just showed bears eating and scratching their backs. Kayley and i thought it was pretty hilarious.

This is us on the beach after going through the cave. It got pretty stormy and cloudy and very cold but it was still a lot of fun. As you can tell this time i covered up a little more.

I kinda struggle with moving pictures on the blog when I'm using a mac computer which is why there is a cave picture way down here. That boy was a tour guide and he was pretty funny and sadly probably the most attractive boy we met on the trip. Hey what do you call the structures that touch the floor and the ceiling? Need a hint? What do you CALL EM?? Its a column!

Back on the first day when we spent a very long time on the beach we also spent a couple hours on a wave runner. It was pretty much the best thing of my life when Alicia drove the runner. See, shes never been on one before and had no idea what to do so she would just hold down the gas and scream!!!! she almost threw us off 100 times and it was so awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment