Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lava Hot Springs

My favorite family vacation is Lava Hot Springs. We go every year with my mom's family and it's always a blast.
This year they had new slides at the pool. Lets just say wedgie! Bridget, easily made happy by liquorish.Kells first time down the river. She was very brave and went down the water fall the first time!
Since Jordan was coming late to the pools I took Kell off the platforms first thing before Jordan could. I told her to fake him out when he took her and pretend that she hadn't been on them before and just act totally brave! She did and Jordan just kinda stood like there like what just happened?
Brenna after going down the slide
Brigdet and I were matching
Bridgets first time in the water. She handled it quite well.
The best part of the trip was staying up late playing games and talking. Since Kell is a new edition to the family it was a good time to get to know her a little more. We approve :)

No comments:

Post a Comment