Thursday, December 3, 2009

Jordo's Wedding

HOLY COW! it actually happened. Jordan is gone and married. I've always been a bit of a shadow to Jordan. I've always loved being involved in what ever Jordan was doing. When he was on swim team so was I. We've always gone on "dates" together to the movies or dinner or racket ball. When everyone else was moved out Jordy was still here. Oh gosh I'm going to miss that kid.

Yesterday i noticed how incredibly happy he was. He's actually seemed that way ever since he went through the temple and it makes me sooooo happy for him! It also makes me want to go through the temple so bad!! I want to feel that joy that makes you come out of those temple doors just beaming.

I don't think that Jordan could have picked a more perfect girl then MiQuelle! Honestly they are so perfect together. When it was time for cutting the cake yesterday and they both shoved it in each others face i knew it was so meant to be!! haha ;)

Highlights of yesterday:
-Watching Jordan and MiQuelle come out of the temple as a married couple.
-Wendy's run right when it was Bountiful High's lunch.
-Taking they wrong elevator to Olive Garden and having Ryan push all the the buttons so we had to go to every floor before we could get off.
-The Point! Such a pretty venu!
-Crying every time i watched the slide show.
-Watching dad cry every time he watched the slide show.
-Spending time with my sisters!...and the rest of the family.
-Taking out little girls trying to catch the bouquet. First time i've ever not caught it :(
-Mom, ash, miguelle + dancing = the best time ever!

(pictures will be posted later)

No comments:

Post a Comment