Monday I'm starting a 20 week training program for a Half Iron Man and I'm soooooo excited! This program is designed only to get me to finish my first Half Iron Man which is really all I want to do! A half includes 1.5 mile swim/ 56 mile bike/ 13.1 mile run. My training program includes 5-10 hours of training a week although it doesnt include strength training which I still want to continue to do, although it's going to be tough fitting it in with my 20 hours at school, what ever I work, and the other training. It's going to be hard work but what else have I got to do? I already spend about 9 hours at the gym a week already, why not have a goal in mind right?!
I'm not actually signed up for an Iron Man Half but my training will get me to about the 14th of February so I figured I have plenty of time to figure it out!
Any one else want to join? I would love to have some company in this adventure! If you think you cant do it just remember you have 20 weeks + to train :)
Yeah! I'll participate. Only If I don't have to go to the gym to train or actually run or swim or bike. But It'll be cool to say I've done a half iron man. Can you work that out?
ReplyDelete