So far we've had:
Good old Steven's Hot Coco : of course classic, and very good because you can make it as chocolaty as you want and make it from the comfort of your own home. Both of us agree that with JUST the chocolate mix and hot water doesn't cut it.
Next on our list is Seven 11. We've been getting our chocolate drink from here for quite a while. Surprisingly it's actually REALLY good especially for the price. $2.30 for both of us to have a medium hot chocolate. Also you get free additives like different flavored creamers. I've never been disappointed with their hot chocolate.
Andrew and I snuck into the hot tubs at Snowbird last week and also helped ourselves to some complementary hot chocolate. Down right the worst hot chocolate i've ever had! Really really watery, Not good.
Last on our lest so far is Coffee House on 900 south and 300 east. Andrew had heard that they had amazing hot chocolate that we just had to try. It was explained to him as liquid chocolate. So we tried it out of course, only to find that the shop was acutally now a different coffee shop and has pretty much the most terrible hot chocolate around. We also paid about 4 dollars for this crappy hot chocolate.
I can't diss on this place too much though because they had FANTASTIC cookies and a wonderful environment. It was the type of place that I would love to own someday.
So far, seven 11 is in the lead for the best cup of Hot Chocolate.
i think my favorite hot chocolate is from gas stations... i'm not sure why, but its always the best!!
ReplyDeletethe worst? starbucks.
i hate hotchocolate that is like chocolate syrup + milk. no thanks.
agreed. gas stations usually have pretty good hot chocolate. which is kinda weird. but whatev!
ReplyDeletenext, you gotta go to hatch chocolates in the avenues. It really is like melted chocolate. You watch them melt the chocolate into it! SOOOOO good. But really rich. You only need a small and then you get a sugar rush afterwards. pretty pricey, like $4. but a really tasty treat.
ReplyDeletei agree with ashley. hatches is the BEST! I crave it all the time. I miss the avenues.
ReplyDelete