Andrew called me one night asking if i could possibly skip class Wednesday (by far my hardest class). I told him it depends on what the reason was.
"Well my dad called and asked if we wanted to go to the Jazz game with him and mom Wednesday....and we have to sit on the front row....and have to go eat a special VIP buffet dinner before...and we have to go back at half time for more food...."
I figured if I HAD to do all those things it would be okay to miss class :)


It was an awesome first Jazz game experience! free food (+ his dad bought us treats to hold us over till half time). It was a good game too, although i have to admit I don't love watching sports. I kept making comments like "all the jazz have to same shoes besides #..." and then noticing that the other team didn't have matching shoes at all. Andrew laughed and asked me if I was even watching the game. I just get so easily distracted watching the cute kids in front of me and paying attention to how sweat and shiny the players are, rather than watching their sweet basketball skillz.


It was an awesome first Jazz game experience! free food (+ his dad bought us treats to hold us over till half time). It was a good game too, although i have to admit I don't love watching sports. I kept making comments like "all the jazz have to same shoes besides #..." and then noticing that the other team didn't have matching shoes at all. Andrew laughed and asked me if I was even watching the game. I just get so easily distracted watching the cute kids in front of me and paying attention to how sweat and shiny the players are, rather than watching their sweet basketball skillz.
That's how I watch basketball games too. That's why I prefer to watch them in person. There's lots less people watching on TV. :)
ReplyDelete