Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm so ready to be married. I didn't realize that it would be almost frustrating to be engaged. It's almost like, once you know what's going to happen you just want it and don't want to wait around anymore. I have everything planned, the only thing left are Bridals, engagments (hopefully soon, after i get my ring), ordering invites, sending invites, a couple bridal showers and our engagment party down in Orem. I know that seems like a lot but compared to the to do list at the beginning it's much smaller now.

We try to keep ourselves busy. Our latest adventures include:
- About a week ago Andrew and I look the liberty of using a gift certificate given to my parents, with permition, to the megaplex theaters. Included in the certificate were a selection of resturants that would accept the card. We ended up eating and Biaggi's. This was so nice because Andrew and I don't eat out ever anymore or really go out to do anything these days. We have pleanty of opptions for free activities, but only when it's warm outside so we've been very limited to our date nights.
After dinner we saw my mom's choir concert which was very nice and then went to the Adjustment Bureau. It was an okay movie. Not one that you have to rush out to go see but i think it was worth watching.
Oh i forgot! Before dinner Andrew to go get pictures in the photobooth at K-mart. Short story short, they don't have it any more. The saddest day of my life. so instead Andrew bought us some HUGE gumballs that were rediculous to try to bite into.
- Baptisms in the Bountiful Temple
- Andrew's little brother got his mission call to mongolia. The interesting part is he set his availability date for June 26, the day after Andrew's other brother's wedding. He leaves May 11th, the wednesday after we get married. He'll be giving his farwell talk that sunday, the sunday after we get married, so pretty much we'll be coming down from our Honeymoon in Midway to listen to his talk before we leave for the rest of our honeymoon on our cruise. I'm not super thrilled about this, especially since we have about 8 hrs between his talk and when our flight leaves. I DO NOT want to just hang out with the family for our honeymoon. We're not exactly sure what we're going to do but Andrew promised we wouldnt stay longer than the meeting.

This next week we're going down to Zion. The plan was to hike Mystery Canyon but it's closed till next monday because of the amount of flowing water in the canyon. We may do another canyon or just ditch Zion and hit up Moab. I'm really VERY very VERY excited to get out of this town for a bit. I'm a little tired of school and could use a bit of a break.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. dang kmart! i know, i went a few months ago, excited to take jae there so we could get the classic photobooth pics from kmart. and it was no more. super lame sauce. have fun in moab or zion or wherever you end up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know, stupid kmart! ruining my life!!

    and yes, when you know you are getting married the waiting is really very difficult. but you dont have too much longer! so yay!!

    ReplyDelete