Monday, July 23, 2012

2 Months

Denali is officially 2 months old! Yay!!
She had her 2 month check up today which went great! 

9lbs 7oz
25th % for both head and length.

Even though she is still little for her age she is growing at a good rate. She has consistently slept 8 hours straight, at night, for the last 5 days. She's a little behind with her head control so that means MORE TUMMY TIME (Denali's favorite activity...not)!

Denali was so happy, talking and smiling, the entire time. I was sad knowing that she wouldn't be so happy in a couple more minutes when it was time for her 2 month shots. 

Happy and smiling! 


5 minutes after the shots and still crying. I know its terrible but I love this sad face. She's really just whimpering, not crying. 


If all goes well, after the next check up we'll be able to start some solid foods. It's amazing to me that she'll be able to in only 2 months. She is growing up so fast. Slow down little girl, slow down!

No comments:

Post a Comment