Thursday, July 19, 2012

The roof top and the spiders

Andrew hardy ever has/ remembers his dreams. I pretty much always remember my dreams. Last nights dreams were especially weird so I just wanted to write them down. Mostly so that I could look back on this post one day and  remember how freaking weird my brain is.

Are you the type of person that is into dream interpretation? I am to a certain degree. Like for instance I had dreams about my mom being eaten by a shark for years. The dreams were always different but ended with my mom being eaten by a shark. I'm sure some of you know that my mom and I used to butt heads a lot and didn't always have the best relationship, although that has changed now and we get along really well. A shark, according to most dream interpretation books, usually means harsh words or something along those lines.
I also think that dreams can be very informative or may even include personal revelation. Of course there is a difference between a dream like the one I'm going to log here in this post and an inspired dream.

It all started at my friend Whitney's house (my best friend from Jr High before she moved to Hungary). She was diagnosed with terminal cancer and I was there just to spend time with her. She kept saying that she was able to smell a dead body which if course I thought she was going crazy but then I was able to smell the dead body. We search the house for it and finally found it.
 Then Andrew popped up, just as people seem to do unexpectedly in dreams, and we decided we needed to go find this person who had killed the dead guy. We ended up getting captured by the bad guy, the one who killed the dead guy, and all of the sudden we where on top of bountiful high school.
 The bad guy told us we had one hour to find something (still unsure what we were looking for) or else we would die. He also told us that every 5 minutes he would fly by in his helicopter and if he could not see our left hand on the roof he would send a team in to come kill us.
Andrew and I went off on our search in which we stumbled upon a really nice bath tub. I decided if I could just take a bath I would be okay with dying. I convinced Andrew that we should take a bath and just let him come kill us because it was a good way to spend out last minutes (I really like taking baths if you couldn't tell). So we took a bath but all the last minute I decided I wanted to save us so I ran to the roof just in time for my left had to appear when the bad guy came to check. (no idea why the left hand was so important)
Then some more people popped up and we decided we should screw looking for the what ever and start making weapons to defend ourselves. Long dream short, I didn't make it to the roof on time the second time and so he was going to kill everyone. Then for some reason I realized that all he wanted was for me to die because I was the one that found the body so I jumped off the roof and sacrificed myself. My plan worked and the bad guy just flew off, no questions asked.

The second dream was much shorter. It started when I noticed that my mom had spiders crawling all over her camelbak. I told her that Andrew and I would kill them all for her. When Andrew and I looked a little closer we noticed that there was a mom spider that was pooping them out left and right (just like the queen alien and Alien). We decided it would be a bad idea just to smash her because then who knows what could happen so we decided to burn her. We made a fire which I was in charge of making sure it didn't spread. I could so nervous that it would so I stopped it out but not before Andrew had the chance to roast the mom spider. After we burned the mom spider and killed all the others we were all of the sudden in the desert surrounded by snakes that we had to be really careful not to step on. It was easy for me to jump high and light because I was wearing a scuba diving vest that was full of air so I was buoyant?

Then Denali started crying and I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment