"It's been a long time since I've blogged". I feel like I have written that sentence a dozen times or more through out the years. I've decided I go through periods where I'm very proactive when it comes to blogging and then taper off. I'm not sure what this could be attributed to. A lack of interesting things to blog about? Or maybe it's just that I'm too busy to sit down and write about them. It's probably more just a lack of will and pure laziness. Even with this post I intend to do little writing and just want you to enjoy the few pictures and hope that they can be sufficient in telling you how the summer has been.
First off I think I should take the time to explain that WE MOVED! HAAAAAALLELUJAH HAAAALLELUJAH hallelujah hallelujah haallllllellujah (sing to the tune of "Hallelujah" in The Messiah). We're very happy. Yes that mean no more free rent but it also means happiness. Who ever said that you cant put a price on happiness obviously didn't live in a mortuary. My price of happiness is $700 a month. We live in Bountiful which is really fun, I'm back on my own turf.
Andrew and I have expressed many times that we feel like summer is just beginning. Then I see the leafs changing and the temperature on the thermometer drop and am reminded that it's actually ending and it sucks! It really just means that Andrew and I will be spending a lot of time down south, Vegas area, this winter. You can still get away with camping and climbing even in November.
Here is some of the things we have done. (Our camera really really struggles to take good pictures so I hardly ever even try. Here are some of the few I have gotten)
Wyoming
Andrew's dad grew up in Afton Wyoming and his parents still live there so we just stopped by for the weekend.
| Hike to Intermittent Springs |
| Kissy picture! Ha ha |
Lava Hot Springs
| We decided she looks like something off of Star Wars in her cute, way to big, robe. |
| Hot Pools |
| Cousin Cuddle Time |
Our New Place
+ Bumbo Seat
| She really just likes to suck on the sides of it. |
Labor Day Weekend
| Denali slept in a Tupperware inside the tent with us. She's so cute! |
| Ugly morning shot! OH ya! |
There are many other little adventures that went undocumented so just imagine all the fun we've been having.
My sister Ashley is a much much better photographer and blogger than I so check her blog out if you really want full detail of some of these trips.:)
No comments:
Post a Comment