Friday, February 22, 2013

9 Months


Nine months already?! This can't be, it truly just can not be! You know the saying "time flies when you're having fun"? Well nothing could be more true. The last nine months have flown by and I think it's because they have been some of the best months of my life.

Denali is getting more and more fun be the minute it seems. Just Monday she started to crawl and is getting better and better each day. It's funny though because I hardy ever see it happen, after all, why would she need to move if mom is already in the room. I'll leave the room and on my way back down the hall she'll meet me half way. She can pull her self up like a champ and even does some furniture surfing.

Her favorite book is Baby Peek-a-Boo, especially the pages with the sail boat the the octopus. Maybe she'll take after her mom and have a love for the ocean and swimming. She absolutely loves the hot tub at the Grandparents house and could probably stay in there longer than myself, which is sayin something.

Just in the last week Denali has started to show signs of Stranger Danger. She wouldn't let anyone out side of mine or Andrew's family hold her over the weekend. This should create a good experience with baby sitting i'm sure.   

Denali loves to eat what ever we are eating especially if it has peas, green beans, or Lucky Charms in it. Today she ate a whole thing of Chobani yogurt!! That's a lot of yogurt for such a small little tummy. 

Did I mention that Denali can FINALLY feed herself?! Oh how nice it is to chop up a few pieces of toast or beans and just let her go to town! Mom is a lot happier these days and I think Denali is just as happy. 

Denali now has 2 teeth! When she eats Kix she places the cereal right in front and chomps down with her two tiny teeth. 




I had about a dozen pictures exactly like this. Maybe she is starting to realize what is going on and she poses with the perfect closed mouth smile. 

I love this one because, as you can tell, she is grabbing at the camera with one of her silly faces.


No comments:

Post a Comment