Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Little Things

Andrew remembered this funny experience yesterday and I wanted to write it down so I never forget it again because it was too cute.

A couple months ago when Denali was still getting the hang of standing while holding onto furniture, she would fall down a lot. When Denali was falling she would immediately try to catch hold of something to keep her up. Nal would pretty much just flail her arms around until she hit something, grab, and hope she didn't fall. One particular time she did the usual thing, caught hold of her own arm, thinking it would catch her and instead tumbled down to the ground. Denali was still laying there, holding her own arm looking at it wondering why it didn't stop her from falling, when Andrew and I came over to see if she was okay.

1 comment: