Technically this is Day 2 but since the first day was mostly travel, we'll count Saturday as Day 1.
The plane ride over to Miami definitely could have gone better. We had a short layover in Denver and Denali did well up until then. Our flight didn't land until 10:00 Utah time, well past Denali's usual sleeping time, so she cried for about half the flight from Denver to Miami.
That night we checked into our hotel and crashed.
The next morning we took shuttle over to the Miami Port, boarded the Carnival Liberty, and of course found something to eat.
The rest of the day included more eating, sun bathing, eating, sleeping, watching the ocean, a little shuffle board, and some late night movies on their outdoor movie screen (which was exactly like going to a drive in! One of my favorite parts). Oh! I almost forgot! The Entertainment. It. Was. Terrible. At least their welcoming show was. I could have danced and choreographed a more entertaining show, which is saying something because I'm pretty terrible.
| Shuttle ride over. |
| By far Denali's favorite activity on the ship and at the Airport. |
| Jake, Rachel, Matt, Danae, Andrew, Me, Kathleen, Denali, and Todd |
| I love this picture because of Grandma in the background. Denali sure does love her. |
| Walking around with the Shuffle Board poles. |
What a fabulous trip! Makes me want to go on a cruise! Denali is such a cutie and Andrew's family looks wonderful.
ReplyDelete