Monday, June 16, 2014

The Electro Dash!

I heard about the Electro Dash and got some friends/family to do it with me! It was an absolute blast! The Electro Dash is a 5k that starts at 9:00 PM! Some of you may recognize it from the last season of The Bachelor. 
 I took a trip to the DI before hand to find the perfect outfit for such an occasion. We, of course, had to add some bright blue eye shadow too.  I felt a little (okay, a lot) like I was in high school headed to a stomp. There was lots of fun music and people dancing and a good variety of  people participating. Rachel and Maesa actually ran the race while Brittney and I walked most of it with the rest of her family. I have absolutely no idea what my time was. You can tell I wasn't really there for the racing part.







I have a timer on my camera that will take 10 photos in a row. These two pictures are from those awesome 20 photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment