I'm sorry that i haven't really kept up very well on my blog. I guess I'm just busing doing the stuff rather then writing about it:)
On Saturday i wanted to go to the Arts Festival in Salt Lake so i told Brittany to find a date and we would just go casually. Well i found one and she asked her boyfriend and we were all ready until her sister told her that it was really weird and random and so she didn't want to go anymore. but what she doesn't realize is that that is the whole reason why you go! to see all the crazy people and all the entertainment and to dance like retards and to eat food and look at all the cool art work. but anywho we ended up going to Fire House and then to Iron Man at the drive in. It was pretty fun but I still think it would be more fun at the Arts Festival.
Brit and Hayden
So it was my birthday on Tuesday and it was one of my favorites. I think it was because i wasn't really expecting anything amazing to happen i just kinda expected for the worst and then i wouldn't be disappointed. We ended up just having a camp fire at Brittany's house. Most of my really good guy friends couldn't come because it was opening night of Hancock and they had already bought tickets a week before. But i think it was kind of a good thing that they didn't come because a group of kids that i met on the BOM tour came from kaysville and i so i gave most of my attention to them because i didn't want them to feel awkward. But i had a blast with them.....i think i like them more then my other friends to tell you the truth.
I didn't get very many pictures because i wasn't really thinking about it.(PS Ashley thank you for the amazing blog! love you)
Nate, me, Amy, Rachel, Luke and Alicia.
I think I'm giving up on writing about the rest of the BOM tour so I'll just post some of the pictures and you can make up your own stories to it.
uh actually no I'm not.....its not working ha so you'll just have to imagine the pictures along with your made up stories.
No comments:
Post a Comment