Sunday, July 6, 2008

saturday fiesta in Kaysville

On the tour to central America i had the opportunity to meet lots of new people. Usually you go to efy or something like that and meet people and then you never talk again. Well so far this time its not like that. I've hung out with this awesome group of people twice and i love it! Some times its hard to fit in my crowd of people because they aren't really interested in the same stuff i am and they just think I'm a freak when I'm acting freakishly....I don't have to worry about being the "freak" in this group though:) lets just say they are pretty interesting to be around. They really are way fun and i feel totally lame around them because they are all so talented but i suck it up because i like being around them so much. I really hope that they end up being lasting friendships. I'm really grateful for the people the Lord sends my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment