Tuesday, September 30, 2008

seminary

I love my seminary class. I never thought those words would come out of my mouth because i usually really dont like going to seminary because of the people in my class. This year is amazing! I was switched into Brother Preeces class last minute and i was a super sad because when i walked into the class i realized that he's the teacher with these weird kinda growth things on the side of his neck and most of the class was sophomores. But after the first couple classes, it became very apparent that my seminary class was going to be fantastic!
Its BECAUSE they are all sophomores that its so fun and really spiritual. Every one in my class wants to be there and everyone has the most amazing things to say. My seminary teacher is a really really cool guy and really funny and now i feel really bad for judging him just by his weird little thingy's.
We always get at least 80% who read the scripture block and we've won all the competitions between all of the classes. I was made seminary president but i take no credit for anything because its all them.
Bro Preece always talks about how our class always talks about something completely different then he had planned and i know its because our class is guided by the spirit. I don't mind going to seminary every other day and having a really fun AND spiritual experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment