Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New Friends and Les Mis

Les Mis is going great and I'm having such a blast doing it. I know that i production is the best ever, in fact very far from it, but i think i do it for me more then the people who come to watch. It also seems like every where i go i meet amazing people who i love to be around! I'm always finding new friends. Now that i think about it I've never really had the same group of friends for more then a year....i guess i must just like to switch it up. I really really like meeting new people and learning about who they are. And what a better place to do it then with the drama geeks right?!
This is the first dress rehearsal and I'm sad to say that i now have to wear a lot more make up then seen in the picture.
This is after our first performance Saturday night at Dee's with my new friends
Yes we all look freaking disgusting in this picture but i loved it
Some of the awesome most gentlemanly boys ever.
These are probably three of my very favorite boys in musical. Franky, Nick, and Zack

Dee's was crazy and i feel really bad for the people who work there. I could tell they where going out of their mind with at least forty high school students there.

No comments:

Post a Comment