It's been a while since I've recorded but i do have some progress! YAY!
Weight: 122 lbs (1 lb gain since last time)
Chest: 33"
Waist: 28" (awesome compared to the 30 1/2" last time)
Hips: 35" (total of 1/2" lost)
Thighs: 18 1/2" both legs
I'm adding some new ones because I've noticed a big difference in them
Biceps: R 10" flexed 10 1/2" L 9" flexed 9 almost a half"
Neck: 11 1/2"
I feel like if i hadn't been sick for two weeks then i may have had more of an improvement than this. I'm way pumped about the 2 1/2" lost around my waist though! It's the first time that I've actually felt okay about my body in a bikini.
You make me sick! How it would be to be 18 again. I know I'm not THAT much older than you, but still!
ReplyDeletehey hey hey! i know a lot of it has to do with my age but i work hard for the body i have! haha
ReplyDelete