Sunday, November 15, 2009

The most amazing night of my life AKA Love You Long Times last show!

I'm very sad to announce that Love You is no more, but at least they put on an AMAZING last show and we (their fans) left very satisfied!
You have to dress up to go to Love You so this is kayley and I before we left for the show. Kayley didnt have a sweet hat or glasses so we took a quick little pit stop at good ol' DI before we went to the show. After finding Kayley some sweet shades and a bright lime green hat we got in line to pay for it. In front of us in the line was this guy wearing some way sweet eighties work out pants. I was like

"dude kayley we need those! those would work perfect"

He must have heard us because he turned around and after seeing what we were wearin he asked

"hey ladies, what are you doin tonight?"

I told him we would be attending the Love You Long Time concert.

He said "sweet...me too!"

so i told him that his pants were way sweet and perfect for the show. He turned back towards the cash register and then back to us again like he was going to say something but changed his mind. After paying for his stuff on his way out he said

"hey! I'll see ya at the show!"

So when we got in line we took a quick look for him but couldn't find him in line. After meeting up with one of Kayley's friend Ryan and his three very attractive the guy we met from the DI came out of the venue and was tossing some sweet bandannas and everyone was going crazy so Kayley and I are jumping around trying to get his attention

"Hey! hey! we know you! you're our friend!! we saw you at the DI"

After he went back inside the kids we were standing in line with were like
"you know that him?"

"ya! we saw him at the DI just barley" and told them the story.

"Uh...you know he's the lead singer right?!"

oh my gosh! i've never been sooooo embarrassed in my entire life! Kayley and i freaked out for ten minutes about how stupid we where!! WE FREAKING SAW LOVE YOU AT THE DI AND DIDNT EVEN KNOW!!! I thought it was pretty fun how he said "ya i'm going too" not like "oh ya i'm in the show!!". OH my gosh! the shame the shame!!

The boys are the boys we met in line and the darker girl next to me was a girl i had actually met at the last Love You show. She's Love You's cousin and i totally got in free because she let me in!
This picture is where we saw Sally Kat (the only girl in the band) in line before the show. I'm pointing at her. She just came up to us and we just talked for a bit and she signed our hats and was just way chill.
Being awesome in line. During the show the kid in the Orange kept me from getting stomped on. He just kept shoving people away, it was really nice!

Before the show...

After. I'm pretty positive i jumped into a swimming pool of sweat before i left. it was SO sick!
It was pretty much the most fun I have ever had at any concert! Love You is sooo good to their fans and I'm definitely going to miss their concerts because to tell you the truth they are way better live.
Other highlights of the show include:
-getting a T-shirt for 7 dollars instead of 10
-meeting all the members of the band besides the drummer

No comments:

Post a Comment