I've only had those few experiences so I thought that it mostly happened when I was sleeping in unfamiliar places, usually on trips so my family is there to witness them.
Well this seems to be an untrue hypothesis about my sleeping habits. Since I've been married to Andrew we have found that these things happen more often than not. One night I woke up standing at the end of the bed asking Andrew if everything was okay.
A few days after that I woke Andrew up saying "Andrew, can you do this?" I guess I had my arm twisted behind my back all funny and he replied "um, do what laura?" "CAN YOU DO THIS?!" I asked again. "Well let me see what you're doing, tell me what you're doing". Then apparently I gave up and said "never mind!" and that's when i woke up and went to the bathroom.
It seems as though that i'm not the only one doing things in their sleep when Andrew told me 2 nights ago "I have to get the pack ready for tomorrow" when I asked him what pack he needed to get ready he said "the dogs, the dogs" and rolled over and continued sleeping.
That same night I woke Andrew up screaming, by Andrew's description, a very very loud and high pitched scream. I was also backing myself away from something apparently scary on the wall next to me. I woke up when he was holding me trying to calm me down. I was breathing very hard and it took a good 5 minutes before I was finally able to relax and fall back to sleep.
I've always had very vivid dreams almost every night and can remember multiple dreams from my night when I wake up. I didn't know that I talked, slept walked, and screamed in my sleep as much as we have come to find over the past month.
these stories are awesome! i talk in my sleep, too and vince thinks its the funniest thing ever! when we very first got married, he'd keep a tape recorder on his nightstand so he could record the things i would say in my sleep, haha!
ReplyDeleteyou guys are a bunch of weirdies!! i don't do any of these things, thank you very much ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat the Laura!?! I didn't know you had a blog!! I love it!! Haha G talks all the time in his sleep too, although its nothing NEARLY as odd as yours, usually its just nonsense made up words!
ReplyDelete