Thursday, January 2, 2014

2013 Review

Thinking back on our last year. I have to say that this year has been my favorite so far of my married life. We had a few life changes and some hard times but for the most part the year was full of a lot of fun things. Here are some of the more major events that happened over the year.

January: Not a lot must have happened because this is the only picture I have of the entire month. 

February: We went to St George/Zion with the Greens. 

March: I ran in my first foot race ever and completed my first half marathon. I also think Denali started walking sometime in March.



April: I took a trip to Las Vegas with my sister and mom (kids too). Andrew and I also took the Titensor family to do a technical slot near St George called Yankee doodle. 


May: This was a big month for us. Andrew and I had our second anniversary, Denali turned one, and I competed in my first bike race with my sister in-law Rachel (Also the first time I rode 56 miles).



June: We took a family trip to City of Rocks, Jake came home form his mission in Mongolia, I finished my "Fitness Challenge", and we went on a 7 day cruise with the Titensor family.





July: Andrew and I found out we're pregnant. We spent July 4th in Idaho with the Baum family. We moved from Bountiful to Taylorsville (my sisters house). Andrew quit work. Andrew and I took a couples trip to the Tetons.




August: We took another trip to St George and Zion. Went on a very fun camp out with the Greens and Ovesons in the Unitas. Took a big Dearden family vacation to Yellowstone. Andrew started the first semester of the U of U MBA program.





September: We went to the state fair with the Greens and Jordan Deardens.

October: Hiked to Diamond Fork (Denali's first time), went to St George again with the Titensor's and everyone besides myself and Denali hike The Subway. Denali started Swim lessons. Denali went trick or treating for the first time. I also got a new little nephew! 




November: Yet another trip to St George only this time it was with the Jordan Deardens. I sung in my last Utah Voices concert (at least for as long as I live here in Orem). My grandma Hibby died after battling cancer.


December: We moved to Orem. Lots and lots of family parties and holiday activities. My grandma Ann fell and is still in the hospital, unconscious, with serious head injuries. I played the guitar and sung in front of someone other than Andrew for the first time. Christmas!  We went on another trip to St George.


What a fantastic year!!! The biggest thing coming up in the new year is of course the birth of another baby girl! I'm really excited for what the future might hold for us! Here is to keeping things positive and loving life.

No comments:

Post a Comment