Monday, March 31, 2014

St George Trips-- March '14

I've combined two St. George trips (mostly just pictures) into one post since I don't have an overwhelming amount of blogging time these days. The most recent, and first set of pictures, was with my family (except Jordan and Kell, those stinkers!). The second set of pictures is from our trip two weeks earlier.

I spent most of our most recent trip sick in bed with a fever, throwing up, and other unpleasantness. Still, it was a really fun trip and i'm assuming everyone had a good time! There aren't as many pictures of the 4 days as I would have liked because, like I said, I spent most of it sick.

Hope the pictures can tell to story of the trip for ya! Enjoy.
River walk trail in Zion
The squires were a little too friendly.

Pure joy = throwing rocks into a river.

Quinny Q

Mal The Carrot Eater

Bridgy Boo and Papa

Ryan and his lunch.

What I felt like I did most of the trip.





Making "smash cakes"

Those boys were in awe of Andrews skills.

Finished product before it was smashed by the smash cake queens and king (Bridget, Quinn, Denali, and Mal)
The entire group minus Mike and Brenna.



Red Reef Trail





Lava Tubes in Snow Canyon
Denali wasn't too thrilled.


"Swimming time!"



Best Friends


No comments:

Post a Comment