Feel Great in Eight is over! I'm glad to have a break from it but also sad because I had such a huge success! I actually only ended up doing FGI7 because the last week of the challenge I was in Disneyland! My team did not win the money but we did win confidence and good habits (too cheesy?).
Don't know what I'm talking about? Take a look at my blog post from the beginning of FGI8.
Okay, here are my results in the 7 weeks that I participated:
Beginning Weight- 148.6 lbs
Ending Weight- 133.2 lbs
Starting Body Fat %- 26.4
Ending Body Fat %- 23.3
WOW! I was not expecting those kind of results! Honestly I wasn't! I'm so impressed on how well this little challenge works. I'm not the only one either! My entire team met their weight loss goals. Some people in the challenge hadn't lost weight in years and had a huge success!
What's the big secret?! Healthy habits, exercise, awareness, and being held accountable.
The best part about this challenge is that I really have been able to change a lot of my nasty eating habits! I no longer crave candy all the time. I like the taste of veggies and whole wheat everything.
I still have another 13 lbs I want to lose and I need help! Who would be interested in participating in another Feel Great in 8 challenge? Anyone can join! We'll have teams of 3 or 4 (depending on how many people are interested). Each person pays 10 dollars to enter and the entire pot of money goes to the winning team at the end of 8 weeks. Like I said before, ANYONE CAN BE ON YOUR TEAM including out of state family and friends.
If you're interested please let me know! I think it would be a blast to do another FGI8 with y'all!
No comments:
Post a Comment