Saturday, November 22, 2014

Phone Photo Dump

One of many days at the aquarium.  
Daddy-o on top of Timp

Oh what a beautiful morning! Oh what a beautiful day! (top of timp)

The twins blessing day.

Toria

Cousins at Sunday dinner.
 
That one time I biked the Alpine Loop with my dad.

I was laying on my pillow so Denali wanted to lay on her pillow the same way.



One of many Bridal Veil Falls pictures.


First day of Joy School


This picture makes me laugh so hard. Denali was trying to get out of the bouncer toy and fell over. You can see her two little legs stuck in the seat.




Joy School pudding art.

Day at the Zoo


Little Bridget's 6th Birthday bash!


"Look mommy we're matching! Take our picture!"


Bike ride up Provo Canyon with my mom and dad and the girls.

Pumpkin carvin' time!

Joy School girls all dressed up for the Halloween Party

Trick -or- treating at the aquarium. 


These girls hold hands every Sunday as they walk to nursery together. #meltmyheart

"Look mommy! I made Nora into a snowman!"


First snow of the year.

Sucker Fish Face

No comments:

Post a Comment