I've figured out that I swim a 500 consistently in about 10 minutes. I'll have to swim a little less then 5 500 in the race so i figure about an hour for the swimming.
It also takes me about 10 minutes to run 1 mile, i'm hoping for 3 hours on the running portion.
I have noooo idea on the biking. I did a 90 minute ride Saturday and made it about 21 miles.
All the training may be catching up to me though, the past two days I've felt myself dragging along. I come home and think "dang i'm tired" but i've had a really hard time falling asleep. I'm already nervous for the race and it's not till next year!
What are your thoughts on Pres. Packers talk and all the mish mash that is going on? One of my close, inactive, friends status on facebook was completely rude to Packer and many of my extended family have intense feelings about the matter. It just makes me realize that I have to choose, for certain, whose side i'm on. How far am i willing to go to defend my church and beliefs?
I've always thought it would be easier to fight a physical battle. One with swords and arrows and pitchforks ;) rather than the silent temptations I face everyday.
Anywho, The End.
I think all this all been blown out of proportion with Pres. Packers talk. I guess I'm confused why people act like he said something new and different. I thought it was pretty common knowledge by know how the LDS faith feels about homosexual relationships and that our church in no way promotes unkindess towards any of Gods children in any way regardless of peoples life choices. And I think it's funny how people expect the church to change the printed version of the talk. The talk was already given, isn't it kind of too late to change it?!?!
ReplyDelete