Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Nora Sage @ 5 Months

Nora Sage is five months old! Nora, stop growing up! You need to stay this age forever. 
Nora LOVES putting anything and everything in her mouth! Denali was not a mouthy baby at all but Nora sure is! She is not happy if she is not chewing or sucking on something. This month we started some rice cereal because she seemed never to be satisfied. I still haven't found her limit on how much rice cereal she can consume in one sitting. I think she's a little like a dog and will just keep eating what you keep feeding her. She also loves "Puffs" and yogurt melts. Nora is starting to sit by herself! She's definitely not a pro but I'm impressed with her core strength. Tummy time is still not her favorite time of the day. She can at least now hold her head up well off the floor and rest on her forearms. She tried to roll over the other day to grab a toy and got about half way which was a huge success seeing as she's never done anything even close to that before.  Nora is sadly enduring a clogged tear duct that the doctor promised would clear up by itself. I'm still waiting for it to improve though. 

 



The clogged, watery, goopy eye. Get better soon please!


The best giggles yet!

1 comment: