It amazes me that it's already been 6 months with this angel. She really is the sweetest baby I know. Her smile a eyes melt me every time I look at them. I've heard people say this a thousand time,s and I know that I've said it before, but I would give anything for this girl to stay just as she is, right now, for a little bit longer.
Nora continues to LOVE to suck on things including but not limited to; toys, her feet, my hair, her dress (especially as I'm feeding her rice cereal), and really ANYTHING she can manage to grasp and get into her mouth. She still has not mastered, or really even begun to master, the technique of rolling over (in either direction). Nora does sit up like a camp though (pictured below)! She has become more and more weary of strangers which is great because that's very normal and suggests she is progressing as needed but can also be quite frustrating when mommy needs a little mom time. NORA FINALLY TAKES A BOTTLE! It's time to celebrate people! I can finally spend more than 3-4 hours away from her. It's a good thing too because we went to see Wicked last week and were gone for a total of 5 1/2 hours. Nora isn't much of a talkative baby but she loves to giggle and does so often. I am completely confident that Denali is her best friend and I hope it remains this way forever!
Stats time!
Head Circumference: 17 in (90%)
Length: 26 in (56%)
Weight: 14.7 lbs (25%)
Nora is dropping (rather quickly) lower on the growth chart. It seems that everything keeps dropping besides her head which seems to keep getting bigger and bigger! The pediatrician did not seem too worried although he suggested starting her on more baby food to try and boost her weight gain. She does great with rice cereal and puffs so today we start green beans! She's moving up in the world, that's for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment