Monday, August 11, 2014

Rachel's Surprise Party

We had a surprise party for Rachel last week, even though her birthday isn't until this Saturday (sneaky sneaky)! It was the first surprise party I’ve ever thrown and it went down without a hitch! Brittney did a perfect decoy job and got Rachel out of the house with the prospects of going to a yoga class. We had homemade pocket sandwiches (one of Rachel’s favorites) and éclair cake (another favorite of Rachel’s) among other goodies (of course more of Rachel’s favorites).

Since this is Rachel’s last birthday before her mission and her first birthday parentless, we wanted to make sure it was something special! I thought the entire evening went well! We were even joined by the twins and the parents in Mexico!

What's a party with out Party Hats!?





As you can tell, the surprise part of the party went well! 
Group pic! 

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome!! I really love that last picture with the parents included, so great!!

    ReplyDelete