19 weeks and counting! Well not really, I'm happy that I still have 4 months to prepare for my little girl for many reasons. Just to name a few; labor, being a full time mom, we don't have a place to live yet, did I mention being a mom?! There are a few things I'm excited about though; labor, being a mom, hopefully less acne, watching the numbers on the scale go down instead of up, buying a house (hopefully), and receiving all the joys of being a parent.
Wanna buy our twin home in June? It would be awesome to do it all without realtors sucking more money out of us. Plus it's a super awesome ward and It's such an awesome home to start your family in....
ReplyDeleteHow much are you guys selling it for? I really like the location and everything although I've never been inside. It's definitely something we would consider.
Delete