Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Denali



It’s been a couple months since I’ve done a blog post about Denali! She is still growing and changing so much though. I feel bad that I haven’t been as diligent with her as I have been for Nora.
Denali is still teeny tiny for her age! It’s terribly hard to find pants they stay up over her little hips. She has almost has much hair has she did when she was first born! Okay, not really, she has a lot more than that now but that’s still not saying much. She still asks me to put pony tails in her hair though so I try to do what I can. Like every other girl on the planet, she knows every word to every Frozen song. Most of the time her outfit of choice is her “Arial Dress” or her tutu that she says she loves to wear “all the time”!

The varieties of foods Denali will eat these days aren’t huge. Her diet pretty much consists of PB&J sandwiches, cheese quesadillas, chicken nuggets “& RANCH!!”, bread, yogurt, cheese, and fruit. At least she mostly likes all the food groups besides the dreaded veggies! We usually have to entice her with dessert to make sure she’s eats enough dinner though.

Her favorite activities are:

-Going to the park; she likes the slides and swings
-coloring
-playing pretend with her baby dolls
-singing at the top of her lungs while “playing” the piano
-going to swim lessons
-playing with cousins (*** this is her very favorite***)
-and of course, watching Daniel Tiger

My sister asked these questions to her three year old and I loved it so I thought I would copy her and ask Denali some questions too.
What’s your favorite movie? I like Cars
How old are you? 2!
What’s your favorite thing to do? Um… I dunno
Who is your best friend? Malcolm
Favorite food? Carrots ( Not at all by the way!)
What do you like to do with your family? I like going camping
What makes you happy? Mad
Sad? I feel sad. I like turkey.
What’s your favorite book? Malcolm’s my favorite book.
Where do you like to go? To Grandma’s house.
Favorite treat? I like grapes.
What do you think about before you fall asleep? Getting fruit snacks.

When it comes down to it, Denali is an incredibly cute, happy, funny, girl! I am excited for her to grow out of the "im running away and I wont listen to anything you say" phase. I'll try to enjoy everything about her for the time being though.

No comments:

Post a Comment