Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Nora Sage @ 7 Months

Wait. Didn't I JUST get done blogging about Nora Sage @ 6 months?

Yet another month has flown by! Andrew is back at school, Rachel’s gone on her mission, Jake moved back to school, and I’m left with an empty house. Well, not really because I still have two little rascals running (rolling) around. Thank goodness too, or I’d be pretty sad.

Nora has finally gotten the hang of rolling over both directions! Yay Nora! She loves to eat both solids and pureed baby food (along with the usual mother’s milk). I found out today that Nora has her first tooth!! No wonder she hasn’t been sleeping as well as she used to. I think she’s phasing out of three naps and headed to two a day. It’s been tricky, as it always is, when a change in her schedule happens.  Nora now wears size 3 diapers and I assume will catch up to her older sister who still wears size 4. Nora is starting to stand while holding on to furniture!

One thing I love about Nora, in particular, is her laugh! She laughs so often and at the silliest things. When she does laugh, it’s a full blown baby chuckle! I hope all my children get Andrew’s ability to laugh easily. 

I think Nora is going to LOVE the fact that she has 3 other girl cousins the same age as her!




No comments:

Post a Comment