Just bought 24 of these little beauties!
It was really scary because it wasn't a cheap purchase but I made sure to do my research. I decided to go with the Bumgenious All-in-One One-Size. They got the best reviews from mom's on facebook and everywhere else. I'm not too nervous that I bought so many with out even trying them. I've had a bit of experience with Mal and his cloth diapers so I know that I want to go with cloth. I guess if I don't like them, I'll be selling them or just dealing with it. :)The only problem is that they probably won't fit my newborn very well. They are supposed to fit a baby from 8lbs to 45lbs so I think they will be bulky for awhile. I'm planning on doing regular diapers for the first month or so. So if you were planning on giving me Diapers as a present (wow that sounds a bit conceited) then PLEASE still feel free as I will need some for the first part of my little girl's life.
If I was a rich girl then I would just buy the bumgenious newborn but since they run at $12.95 each, and I'll need A LOT of them in the first couple months, that won't be happening.
No comments:
Post a Comment