Thursday, June 14, 2012

Hold Me To It

Alright.

I need ALL OF YOU to hold me accountable.

I have to admit I suck at eating healthy. It was easy when I was going to school because I was constantly surrounded by 'healthy' people and reminded about health and wellness in every class.

Now you can see me on the couch eating a bag of Famous Amos cookies while watching Modern Family almost every night. On top of that I hardly eat any fruits or veggies.

I'm feel tired and shaky a lot of the time which I think has A LOT to do with my food choices. I just need to get my game on. What kind of personal trainer am I if I can't follow my own advice and if I can't be successful at keeping myself healthy and strong.

So I will be, no excuses,....

eating at least 3 servings of fruits and 3 servings of veggies per day.

meeting or staying under my calorie goal per day.

taking my daily vitamins (something I surprisingly hate doing).

cutting soda out of my diet.

only eating out twice a month.

drinking lots and lots of water.

and cutting back on the number of Famous Amos bags of cookies I go through a day. :)

There, now I can't go back. All of you know what my plan is and I expect all of you to hold me to it! I'll be logging, don't worry not every detail, weekly on how I'm doing on these goals.

The End



No comments:

Post a Comment