I set out this weekend, camera in hand, determined to properly document my weekend. No one likes a long post with no pictures and I am pretty much the queen of that. I don't do it on purpose, and I really want to have each post full of fun (well taken) pictures, but I no matter how hard I try I hardly ever take pictures of what i'm doing.
So, determined as I was, I got pictures of maybe a fourth the the fun activities I did this weekend...
![]() |
| Scottish Festival Tattoo Friday night at Thanksgiving Point |
| The only picture I could find on our computer of Andrew biking |
I had to tell you ALL THAT just to explain this next picture. Friday night after the Tattoo Andrew and I slept at his parents house in Orem since we were planning on being back in Happy Valley the next day for the rest of the Scottish Festival. Saturday morning Andrew got out one of his old bikes and started showing me some of his sweet tricks. He really is amazing on a bike and I never even knew how amazing until this weekend.
After dinner and visiting Andrew and I headed back home. It was the most perfect little getaway. It feels great to be out doing things again!
Alright so maybe it wasn't the most pictures you have ever seen but I tried! I really did! Maybe next time it will be even better. :)
| Andrew showing me his sweet skills |
After Andrew's bike show we decided to hike/walk up to Bridal Veil Falls since it's paved and we could take the baby. Turns out it was the Utah Valley Half in Provo canyon and we actually just ended up turning around about 2 minutes up the canyon because the traffic was so terrible.
After lunch with the Titensors at Zupas (This all should be a caption under a photo...forgive me that it's not) Andrew and I went back to Thanksgiving Point the the Scottish games where we pretty much just watched my mom compete (She's the base player in the Wasatch and District Pipe Band) and then bailed because of 50+ mph winds.
Saturday evening we went to the drive range (driving?) with Andrew's dad, who is a great golfer, and his brother. It was my second time ever holding a golf club and actually hitting a ball besides on previous escapades at miniature golf courses. It was fun enough that I would even consider ACTUALLY golfing maybe one time just for fun.
Then back to the Titensors for a movie and bed.
| Andrew feeding Denali for the first time. We introduced her to a bottle this weekend and I'm very glad she took it and hasn't had any nipple confusion! yay! |
Sunday morning I slept while everyone else went to church. Then Andrew and I took our walk/hike up to Bridal Veil Falls.
| Andrew and Nal in front of the falls. This is actually one of the most famous places in the Nation to Ice Climb during the winter. |
After dinner and visiting Andrew and I headed back home. It was the most perfect little getaway. It feels great to be out doing things again!
Alright so maybe it wasn't the most pictures you have ever seen but I tried! I really did! Maybe next time it will be even better. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment