Body Fat % - 23.6
BMI - 25
Weight - 139 (about a pound lost per week)
Overall inches lost - 10.5
I'm currently running, biking, and doing strength training (TRX) about twice a week each. Ashley and I are signing up for a Triathlon that takes place in September so I really should be swimming as well but currently have lack of a pool to swim in.
I have found a new love of biking. I used to loath biking, now I would so much rather go biking than running.
I haven't been doing the best on my new nutrition goals but I think the important thing is that I'm paying attention to what I eat. Maybe I haven't been perfect on eating my veggies but I at least think about eating them ;) But really It's small changes that count and will stick, like choosing a salad over soup to go with my sandwich at Zupas, or choose wheat bread over white. It's a working progress. It just goes to show that even if you are a personal trainer and went through two years full of classes teaching you how to lose weight and eat healthy and take care of yourself it's still hard. You still have to make and break habits that hopefully will last the rest of your life.
I personally think you are doing great! 1 pound a week is pretty good considering that you have a baby! Keep up the good work mama!
ReplyDelete