Friday, February 24, 2012

Goblin Valley Day 3

Andrew and I woke up to snow so we quickly packed up camp and met Rash at their hotel after a quick stop at the gas station to get some hot chocolate.
Since it was snowing we decided just to head home, although we took the long way through Capital Reef. It's a really pretty drive, one that Andrew has never done and that I haven't done since I was a little girl.

While Ashley and Ryan went back down the road to look for their missing camera Andrew and I walked out to a small waterfall in the canyon. It was actually pretty darn cool, I didn't realize how much water was going down that river. The funniest part is that we were contemplating take a road which required us to cross this river in our cars. Yes Ashley, it's deep. Ha Ha

We stopped at Wingers on the way home for lunch and then drove straight to my parents house for my dad's 53rd birthday dinner! Definitely a successful weekend away from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment