Monday, May 7, 2012

1 Year Anniversary

I have to admit that Andrew and mines Anniversary celebration wasn't anything to brag about but I thought I would mention it anyway. We were on call this weekend so our options were pretty limited for celebration and we technically celebrated it on our trip to The Grand Canyon. 
Andrew's mom surprised us last weekend with the top of our wedding cake so we let it thaw out and gave it a try.

Marbled chocolate and vanilla.

It was surprisingly good! Really good! 

Andrew and I also saved a bottle of bubbly from our wedding day so we had a bit of that too.

Some of the highlights from the last year:

-Getting married
-Living "on my own" for the first time
-Getting Indy
-Working as a Personal Trainer and Group Fitness instructor
-Saturday mornings with Andrew - usually complete with a big breakfast and being extra lazy
-Our trips to the Bahamas, St George, Disneyland, Arches, Neon Canyon, Glenwood Springs, Randolf, and Star Valley Wyoming
-Planting my first garden
-Getting pregnant with our first kid

A year later and all the more happy. I'm still perfectly convinced that Andrew is the most perfect man for me. I'm honestly not sure how I got so darn lucky! Thanks Andrew for making me the best version of myself.




2 comments:

  1. happy anniversary to you two!! you've been on a lot of trips together - that's neat! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy (belated) anniversary.
    For our anniversary while I was pregnant, we went to dinner then came home to a flooded kitchen due to a broken ice maker. Rock on. Not the most romantic, but definitely memorable. You've had lots of trips together and many fun memories. Here's to MANY more!!

    ReplyDelete