Monday, May 7, 2012

Air Museum

Andrew has been wanting to go to the Air Museum in Roy ever since we moved here. Since we have a couple hours to "get things done" on our Saturday mornings when we're on call we decided to go! Ryan and Mal joined us.
On our way in Ryan dropped his sunglasses. Poor Ryan

Yes I am in a wheel chair. I knew my blood pressure would be through the roof if I had to stand and walk  the entire time but I still really wanted to go. It was embarrassing but I had quite the delightful time and didn't have to worry about having a seizure or something.

Andrew got a picture in front of his favorite plane. An F15 maybe????

and I got a picture in front of my favorite plane. The Black Bird. Really it's only my favorite because the last time I was at this museum I was in the 6th grade and it's the only plane I could remember.


It was a fun little adventure and a great way to spend our Saturday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment