I stole this idea from something I saw on Pinterest. Each anniversary you take a picture of you holding the picture form the previous year. Since it's our first anniversary I used one of our bridals as this years picture to hold. So next year we'll be holding this picture of us.
I was too tired to think about getting ready and looking cute or think about how we were going to take the picture. We ended up using our dog house as a 'tripod' and did a timer on the camera. I'll fix the colors and do what I can before I get the picture blown up but for now it works. :)
While we were at it I had Andrew take my 36 week picture.
Baby: Healthy and about 5lb 11ounces, according to the ultrasound I had today. She is head down and folded in half so that on the ultrasound you could see both feet, both hands, and her head all in one shot.
Mommy: Healthy and is now on bed rest due to high blood pressure and frequent contractions. I've gained about 40 lbs total which is above what I would have liked but that's how it goes :)
That picture of just you looks just like Ashley! Sometimes when I look at pictures I can't tell any difference. Though I'm sure you guys are like Sara and me and think people are crazy for thinking you look like twins.
ReplyDeleteit probably doesn't help that Ashley has let me use all of her maternity clothes through out the pregnancy so our pictures look very similar because we're wearing the same clothes :) It's nice to have such a wonderful nice sister who is the same size as me. By the way thank you so much for the really really cute baby clothes! They look fantastic.
DeleteAnd that was me, Laura, commenting back. Sometimes i'm logged in as Andrew and forget.
ReplyDeleteThat anniversary picture idea is a super cute one! Glad you did it. Too bad it wasn't around 6 years ago. :(
ReplyDelete