Friday, May 4, 2012

I....

For lack of something to blog about because my life is so incredibly boring right now I choose to take up Mary's invite to participate in this little 'game'.

i am a child of God...Laura Titensor
i think about having my baby ALL the time
i am happy when I'm with my Husband, especially when we're outdoors doing something fun
i have everything I need
i miss my old body
i fear what my life is going to be like in just a short month
i feel anxious
i smell my cold cereal that i'm eating
i usually have the exact same, non exciting day, everyday
i search for my cell phone or my key's all the time
i wonder where i'll be in a year from now
i regret who i was in high school
i love Andrew, and warm baths even when it's hot outside
i care ... at least I try to
i tell too much. I've always been one to over disclose
i worry about everything. The future, the baby, if i'll ever get my body back, my blood pressure, the happiness of my family, what i'll eat for lunch...
i am not working as hard as i should
i remember and often think about fun trips that I've been on with family
i believe that nothing happens by chance
i sing in Utah Voices and love every minute of it
i don't always flush the toilet, especially these days because I pee so much. Don't worry, I mean only when I'm at my house!
i don't like being alone all day
i write poorly
i win hardly anything but it's okay because i'm not really competitive and don't really care
i lose my phone a lot
i dance in the car all the time, it makes Andrew giggle. It's the best when he joins in the fun
i wish i lived in my own home
i never could have gotten through this last year with out my family, especially Andrew
i listen when i want to ;)
i don't understand what God has planned for me but I'll try my best to follow
i can usually be found at home on my couch like a good girl on best rest
i need to be more positive
i forget pretty much everything these days. Blame it  on the pregnancy brain

It's interesting to think about what my answers might be tomorrow or when i'm in a different mood.

Anywho

4 comments:

  1. Taking a chance here Laura. I'm your Uncle Patrick's mom. I read Ashley's blog. She knows I do. Sometimes I read your blog. NOW you know I do. I hope you don't mind. There is something I've been wanting to tell you. You commented here that you don't write well. Well, I am an avid reader, studied lots of literature classes in college. I use to indulge in "Creative Writing." So I think I can recognize good content of the written word. You, my dear, are developing into a very good writer. I have enjoyed your posts and your thoughts on many subjects. Keep doing it. Writing is all about practice.
    Annette Trepanier
    P.S. I was about your age when I had my first baby (many years ago) and it is such a mystery but the amazing thing is that your little girl will be the most beautiful, clever and smart baby ever born and you and Andrew will relish in everything she does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks! I did know that you read Ashley's blog and I'm glad to have another reader. Thank you for the complement about my writing, it means a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's suppose to be a smile! A.

    ReplyDelete